Moy Park has won the Sustainability Award category in this year’s prestigious Food Manufacture Excellence Awards at a glittering gala celebration.
The Food Manufacture Excellence Awards recognise and honour processors and their employees for their commitment to, and passion for, excellence across all categories of food and drink.
The Sustainability Award category gave us scope to talk about our approach to creating a better future through major initiatives including:
- Commitment to be Net Zero by 2040
- Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) to reduce our emissions
- Continued progress on biodiversity
- Innovations to address Scope 3 emissions
- Working with Innovate UK to develop the ‘Ideal Home’ project for the sustainable poultry house of the future
- Reducing our carbon footprint with a fleet of natural gas powered trucks
With our ambitious plans and progress towards net zero, everyone’s a winner. This is an outstanding achievement, against a top class competitive field, and well deserved recognition for the whole Moy Park team.