Moy Park Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Acts”), the data controller is Moy Park Limited (Co. No.: NI004842) of The Food Park, 39 Seagoe Industrial Estate, Craigavon, BT63 5QE.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site [www.moypark.com/] (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise (including through our pages on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media networks). It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, enter into a contract with us, search for a product, place an order, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site or our Facebook and Twitter pages, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site or our products or services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide (including, without limitation, our pages on Facebook and Twitter and any other social media services from time to time). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us (including, for example, in order to respond to any complaint or query you raise);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to invite you to business related functions and events that we might hold from time to time which we believe will be of interest to you (the basis for this being legitimate interest);
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information you might give to our third-party processors
We may from time to time operate an ethical helpline which offers an outlet for any concerns you might have in relation to our operations that you cannot or do not feel able to raise in other ways. In order to provide an element of confidentiality, this hotline is operated by a third-party processor. You will appreciate that in order to investigate and deal with some cases it will be necessary for the information you provide, which may include personal data, to be provided to us or other companies in our group. We will use the data in the investigation of the matters to which it relates. You should also be aware that the third-party processor is currently based in the United States of America and they are certified as a processor under the EU-US Privacy Shield to ensure they comply with appropriate standards in relation to the security and handling of personal data in relation to data subject rights.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third-parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Moy Park Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third-party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or any of our social media facilities; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we store your data
Data will be retained only as long as is necessary and in accordance with the Moy Park Limited personal data retention periods, further information is available from the Chief Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, social media providers, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Acts give you the right to access information held about you as well as to request that information be deleted or corrected (as appropriate). You also have the right to request that your information be transferred to another organisation. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The Information Commissioner’s Office is the supervisory authority pursuant to the Acts and will deal with all complaints about collection and use of your information - for more information visit www.ico.org.uk/concerns/